onsdag 22. oktober 2014

MOOC structures

The Bilingual Brain, the second Coursera MOOC I have signed up for, started today.

I am delighted to see that a long list of extra reading resources have been added to the week's work. I have missed more readings and a more traditional structure, even though the more postmodern structure to the course has been work intensive and fun.

I may have been working more, but I am not sure if I have been working smarter. So it will be interested to see how the Bilingual Brain goes: As opposed to The Future of Education, which made by an Education faculty includes lots of different forms of learning tools and opens for lots of discussion, The Bilingual Brain is all about lectures - funny that considering that it is the language department that has developed the course.

I will start on the lectures tomorrow - hoping for an exciting 8 weeks.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar